Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Is McCain an Angry Old Man?

Here's McCain in an interview with the editorial board of the DesMoines Register. He looks and sounds like he's wound up pretty tight. We all see different things in people, but I don't see anything here that would make me want to follow this man. He looks like he's ready to explode at any moment. Working really hard to keep himself and his mouth under control. He's arrogant and condescending. I saw the same thing in the debate. It looks like he resents the fact that he has to submit himself to these inferior people who haven't paid the price he's paid to get here. How dare you ask me such questions, and how dare you not accept my thin answer. Lots of anger seething below the surface. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment