Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Huh?

In an ABC interview with Charles Gibson on Tuesday, Bush made this comment regarding how quickly his presidency is passing.

"You know, just last year I was thinking about, how to deal with Iraq, I -- you know, I was, I was part of the people who didn't approve of Iraq. And when they asked the endless questions -- 'Do you approve of Iraq?' -- I was one, no, I didn't approve of what's going on. And wanted to do something about it and was confronted with a serious decision. It was just a year ago ... that I was, you know ... listening to people and getting ready to make the -- make the decision, and it just seemed like ... it was just yesterday, I mean it's unbelievable how much time's passed."

He's even more incoherent in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment