"I'm feeling pretty spirited, pretty good about life." -- George W. Bush, asked today if he isn't feeling a little "troubled" about his standing with the American people.
I would think he'd be a little troubled about all the death and destruction he's caused over the last five years.
Talarico Rolls Out Agenda Against The '''
11 hours ago
“How depressing, corrupt, unlawful and tragically absurd the [Bush] administration’s world view actually is … how low the moral bar has been lowered … and (though I know I’m capable of intellectually lazy notions of collective guilt) how complicit our silence as citizens is … Nixon, a true fiend, looks like a paragon of virtue next to the criminally incompetent robber barons now raiding the present and future.”
ReplyDeleteI felt this was a pretty good description of my feelings as well. Oddly spoken by John Cusack...actor in Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil and more recently...1408